Thursday, 15 October 2009

Moonie



On Tuesday, my lovely old Moonie had to be put to sleep. He was 17 years old, so he had a good life and a much longer one than we initially thought. We're trying hard not to be sad... and no doubt failing miserably!

4 comments:

  1. So sorry its very hard when this happens

    sending a lorra hugs

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, I'm so sorry for your loss hun, he was such a handsome boy. Even knowing he had a good life does'nt stop your heartbreak.
    I've just fostered and now adopted my 5th feline baby and I've said so many times no more!
    Big Hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz and Mandy and thank you for your lovely comments. I completely understand what you mean, Mandy - we said definitely NO MORE after Moonie, but it didn't stop us adopting another four last year! Fortunately he took to them really well and they really gave him a new lease of life for a few months.

    The kids are making a scrapbook about him, so it's obviously true what they say, that crafting helps you heal!

    Love and hugs.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun,
    I have something for you over at my Blog!
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete